This year we have expanded our family involvement opportunities and offer monthly parent nights on the first Thursday of each month from 5:00 to 7:00 in the Community Room.
Topics will include:
- Back to School: Help with Forms, Materials, Communication, and anything else that concerns you.
- English Language Support: How you can help at home.
- Internships and Dual Credit: Opportunities to explore careers and get credit.
- Applying for College Part 1: Making the right choice for your family.
- Applying for College Part 2: Scholarships & Financial Aid
If you have a topic you would like discussed, please email Dr. Joan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office and share your idea.