Begin developing career pathways in middle & high school!
At Career Pathways we offer students unique experiences that build their future career and work readiness by facilitating internships, dual credit and college coursework. We meet students where they are and build a personalized program that keeps them focused, learning, and in school.
- We are open to all students in grades 6 to 12.
- We have small class sizes with 15 to 23 students.
- We offer English Language instruction, special education support, enrichment and credit recovery.
- We honor all religious and ethnic backgrounds.
- We specialize in advisory based, mixed age, personalized, practical, applied, and service learning opportunities.
- We offer Personalized Learning and Graduation Plans.
- Our teachers provide a safe and inclusive environment for all students.
- We are located in the Hamline Midway area of St. Paul and serve 125 students.
Mission: Career Pathways works to include underserved and disenfranchised students who don’t achieve well in traditional settings, but who will flourish in this unique multi-age/multi-graded environment which promotes application of learning. Research shows that all students learn better when they experience the real-life responsibilities of the job.
Vision: Career Pathways vision is that with multi-teaching/learning approaches, hands-on/experiential learning, concurrent high school and college credits, credentialed career pathways, each student will leave CPATH ready for life, employment ready, and prepared for post-secondary.
Our School Day: We are advisory based. Each student has a mixed age advisory and 1-2 advisors available to assist them throughout the school day. Students co-create personalized graduation plans that give them a voice in their learning. Students have opportunities to learn in a variety of ways at Career Pathways including: teacher led core classes, blended learning, concurrent college enrollment, and experiential on-the-job internships.